20090212

THURSDAY THIRTEEN - 13 Vintage Valentine Art Images

Since Saturday is Valentine's Day I have decided to post 13 Vintage Romantic Images - all courtesy of Antique Clip Art. Yes, I am an artist too but my Valentine's images are more contemporary in nature as you will see by my three contemporary romantic/love style images below.

So I thought you might enjoy some really retro Valentine's Day images - we're talking Victorian Era Art here which is way older than even me!


From PopArtDiva.com

From PopArtDiva.com

From PopArtDiva.com

Vintage Valentine Art Courtesy of Antique Clip Art

Happy Valentine's Day!
---------------------
Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!