20090126

RETRO COMMERCIALS MONDAY - David Cassidy Then and Now

This is kind of funny - first I found this old commercial for Rice Krispies with The Partridge Family:



Then I found this commercial a few minutes later - lol:


And does it seem like everyone who was anyone in the 60s and 70s did a Rice Krispie commercial? Remember the one I posted with the Rolling Stones?

Videos from YouTube

Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!

7 comments:

  1. OMG! Do you remember listening to your Rice Crispies for the "snap, crackle, and pop?" Would this explain why I often want to stick my ear near my cereal? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce - I do remember doing that and I actually did it recently! Guess you can take the Rice Krispies out of the Kid but you can't take the Kid out of the Rice Krispies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was watching those Rice Krispies commercials not too long ago. I've been meaning to post them as part of my "Saturday Morning Fever" series, but something always comes up.

    On the teen idol subject, there is a commercial by Bobby Sherman that I can't find anywhere. It's from around 1970-71 and was a commercial for Post cereal if I'm not mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malcolm - I don't remember the Post commercial but I did find him doing a milk commercial during Shindig and I found a little surprise about Bobby too - check back next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, The rice crispies add is funny! I wonder how much they got paid to do that!
    Cindy
    http://www.devinedesignsjewelry.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy - enough to make them forget about acting silly on camera, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right On!
    Waking up, waking up!

    WHY wasn't this put on the dvd box sets??

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!