20090113

DISNEY - It All Started With A Mouse

It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney

It All Started With a Mouse:



Steamboat Willie, 1928, The first cartoon with sound:


The original introduction to the show Disneyland - this was the one that got me hooked:



The opening ceremony of Disneyland - please take note of a future President of the United States as M.C.:



Disneyland Opening Day with Parade of Disney Stars - look for Fess Parker and Buddy Ebsen (both starring in Davy Crockett), Gail Davis (Annie Oakley), Danny Thomas - Art LInkletter and Bob Cummings are the announcers:



I love this one, here's Walt and Tinkerbell!



AND NOW My favorite song, When You Wish Upon A Star by - retro flashback here! - Dion and the Belmonts!



All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

2 comments:

  1. I love all these videos! It takes me back, and I want to be a kid again!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy - be sure to check back to Monday and play the video of the original voice for Jiminy Cricket singing When You Wish Upon A Star!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...