20081117

RETRO COMMERCIALS MONDAY - Mystery Date

This is a commercial for the game Mystery Date, do you remember that game from the 60s? It was sort of a blind date game for teenyboppers. Is your date a dream or a dud - well, like all the blind dates that followed I usually opened the door to a dud!!! Give me Monopoly anyday!




The PopArtDiva Boutique Holiday Department
has great gifts, apparel and home decor for the holiday season.

A few simple clicks and your Christmas Presents are on their way!

3 comments:

  1. I do remember Mystery Date! LOL! Wasn't one of the guys named Poindexter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember Mystery Date! LOL! Wasn't one of the guys named Poindexter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I don't remember names for the "dates" - I do remember that one was the Dud, there was a bowler, a tennis player, and a "bad boy" of sorts. Wasn't Poindexter in the Barbie Game?

    Someone out there that still has the game - let us know.

    You know, of course, if there was a Poindexter I'd be the one to get him at that damn door!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...