20080918

THURSDAY THIRTEEN - 13 of My Favorite Appetizer Recipes!

This week I'm giving you links to recipes for some of my favorite "Tiny Foods" (what I call appetizers and finger food). Many of these are based on the comfort foods of my youth, especially the Pigs in a Blanket, the Chex Mix and the Blue Cheese Dip which was my Dad's recipe!

Most of these posts from my Diva of Tiny Foods blog include a free recipe card for you to download and keep for your recipe files too!

I'm hungry so I was inspired to post about food! Let me know what you think about the recipes!

Stuffed Olived To Die For

Parmesan Bites

Pigs In A Blanket

Crunchy BBQ Chicken Pizza

Grilled Chocolate Sandwich

Confetti Ham & Cheese Roll Ups

Traditional Chex Mix

Blue Cheese Dip

My Favorite Crab Salad

Bacon Wrapped BBQ Shrimp Rumaki

Black Bean Salsa

Honey Glazed Chicken Wings

Curried Chicken Tea Sandwiches

--------------------------------
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!

9 comments:

  1. Now I'm hungry...

    I'll be trying those grilled chocolate sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [drools] Those all sound so yummy! If you want to try a slightly different grilled chocolate sandwich I make mine with pita bread and Cadbury chocolate spread =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some strange ingredients there. That was fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all sound so good. Yummy, I love pigs in a blanket. Great TT. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These recipes look fantastic...I'm hungry now!

    Your blog looks great. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tobias - Where are you finding Cadbury Chocolate Spread??!! All I've found is Nutella's with hazelnuts.

    Thanks for stopping by and giving me another chocolate recipe!!!

    Anthony - Hey, food is food - if I can make it tiny I'll try anything once, lol!

    Michelle - I love Pigs in a Blanket too. Good doesn't always have to mean fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy - Didn't mean to make you hungry right now, lol. But the recipes should help!

    Thank you for stopping by here too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out britishdelights.com, Cadbury spread is a UK thing that hasn't quite made it here (probably because Hershey's kills US Cadbury) so I order online when I've not been to London in a while.

    While you're at it, pick up an Aero bar or two, they're ridiculously good. As are PG Tips if you're a tea drinker (just don't steep them as long, UK tea is stronger than US).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tobias - I'm very fond of the Violet Crumble that Cadbury makes - I get them at Cost Plus - oh that honeycomb just melts in your mouth!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...