20080606

SOMETIMES YOU FEEL LIKE A NUT!

Everyone seemed to enjoy the last retro jingle/slogan quiz so here's another one! I've underlined where the letters go and there's a dash for spaces (because blogger keeps taking them out!)

Ok, here goes:

1. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ tastes good like a cigarette should.

2. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ smokers would rather fight than switch.

3. _ _ _ _, the detergent that's stronger than dirt!

4. All - Tempa - _ _ _ _ _.

5. If you believe in peanut butter, you gotta believe in _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _.

6. Hey! How 'bout a nice _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -_ _ _ _ _?

7. Snap! Crackle! Pop! _ _ _ _- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

And a little treat - my new soundboard with a retro jingle!

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!

9 comments:

  1. How COOL was that old Coca Cola jingle??!! Wow, talk about a blast from the past mate, thanks! :)

    It had me thinking of a few others..remember "Things go better with Coca Cola"? They were the good old day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got most of 'em!!! What about "brusha, brusha, brusha, with the new _____?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice retro quiz... here are my answers. The only ones that I am fairly sure of are 6 and 7.

    1. Newport
    2. Newport (I put Newport twice on purpose. It's the only 7-letter brand I can think of; plus I am hoping that it's the answer for one of these questions, lol)
    3. Tide
    4. not a clue
    5. Peter Pan
    6. Hawaiian Punch
    7. Rice Krispies

    By the way, I like your new sound board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK here are my answers:

    1) Winston (my mother smoked then faithfully)
    2. Don't know
    3. AJAX
    4. Cheer
    5. Peter Pan
    6. Don't know
    7. Rice Krispies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie - I'm going to upload Teach The World To Sing after I convert it to MP3!

    Feisty- Ipana!

    Malcolm - I'll post the answers tomorrow!!! And thanks - I'm going to have fun with this sound board! I might load it on the blog permanently instead of in a post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here are my responses Pop Art Diva

    1. Winston

    2. Tareyton

    3. Tide

    4. Cheer

    5. Peter Pan

    6. Hawaiian Punch

    7. Rice Krispies

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got here via Malcolm's blog and thought I'd try the quiz.

    1. No idea
    2. No idea
    3. Tide
    4. Cheer
    5. Peter Pan
    6. Hawaiian Punch
    7. Rice Krispies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I feel like a nut....and that's when I visit your blogs...they always make me smile!

    You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome BookMama - always good to see comments from new visitors! Malcolm is a fine, upstanding citizen with a great pop culture blog himself!

    ALL OF YOU - So, far Pjazzy is the one with the most right answers and that's all I'm saying until later tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!