20120513

Contemporary CATS in Sixties Inspired Pop Art




KITTY CAT KATZ

These cats were inspired by a three dimensional painting/sculpture I did some years ago where I had three cats trucking off to the left (similar to the cat on the left here) and then one cat with a little wavy tail who headed to the right.

That little wavy tailed cat going off in a different direction from everyone else is pretty much how I see myself, lol. Trust me not to follow the crowd - and to be the oddball with an attitude on top of it!

Kitty Cat Katz is available on a range of products, gifts, apparel and art prints at The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery so check it out! P.S. I also did each cat as an individual design just because I could!
 

 
Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...