20101120

FUN ART & GIFTS FOR THE NEW YEAR - Ring in 2011 in Pop Art Style!



  Image ©2010 by PopArtDiva.Com. All Rights Reserved.
No permission is given to copy, share, distribute, reproduce, post or print without written authorization.
 
 I get asked to do a lot of specific designs and the holidays are always on that request list.  I don't concentrate on date specific designs or current events generally but every artist should have at least one design in their portfolio for major holidays - especially if you're selling merchandise with your art on it!

I've done several for Halloween, my favorite holiday as well as a few for Christmas and I do have a holiday themed store online called HAPPY HOLLY DAZE where I post others for Valentine's Day, Easter, and other holidays but hadn't done one yet for New Years so this week I remedied that with my new HAPPY NEW YEAR POP ART.

I made two different versions; one for the particular year - in this case 2011 - and one that is a generic New Year Illustration and I set up my store so that you can buy either one on all the products I sell.  As always you can personalize anything in my store - add a name, a photo, play with text fonts & colors, change pertinent information.  This way you can create a totally unique product for yourself or as a gift.

As I've said before, I always save my working files and keep each layer so next year all I have to do is change the date in the boxes and I've got a new design for 2012.  I may change one little element each year just for the heck of it for anyone who collects my work - it all depends on whether I remember to do that next year, lol.
 
Check out my
HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY 2011
Banners, T-shirts, Hoodies & Sweatshirts, Cups, Invitations, Cards, Postage, Aprons, Baby Apparel, Ties & other fun New Year Gifts
AND
I just added Ornaments to my store and this is one of the first products with those available:


-------------------
Follow me on Twitter

Friend me on Facebook

SHOP THE POP for Pop Art Tees, Posters & Gifts:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!! EXCELENTE TU BLOG, GENIAL ESTA ENTRADA!!! DE VERDAD TE FELICITO, ME GUSTA EL CONCEPTO QUE LE IMPRIMES A CADA DETALLE Y TE INVITO A QUE TE PASES POR MI NOSTÁLGICO, OSCURO, TRISTE Y DEPRESIVO BLOG DE INVIERNO BIPOLAR PARA QUE ME DES TUS MAS SINCERAS IMPRESIONES AL RESPECTO. DESDE HOY TE SIGO. TE ESPERO POR EL MIO ...

    www.juancarlosmcdonald.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juan Carlos - gracias por sus comentarios agradables sobre mi blog y mi arte. ¡Visité su blog y amo su energía creativa! Tuve que traducirla en línea y utilicé español al inglés (el didn' portugués; trabajo de t también) tan esperanzadamente yo didn' ¡falta cualquier cosa de t! ¿Usted creó ese retrato de uno mismo maravilloso en el poste del 19 de noviembre? ¡Lo amo! ¡Gracias otra vez por visitar y su comentario!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...