20091209

13 REALLY FUN & FREE CHRISTMAS THINGS TO DO ONLINE

I just spent half the day playing with these - they're free for the basic goodies, cute and really fun to do for kids of all ages. Nice way to share some Christmas fun with your children or surprise them with a letter from Santa or a free Christmas story about them!

Send your child a FREE letter from Santa - Free personalized Printable Santa Letters

Cute Christmas website where you can Write & Email Santa Claus, download coloring pages & more for free

Create AND PRINT your own Personalized Christmas Storybook for FREE. 3 different stories to choose from.

Find out just where you are on Santa's Nice & Naughty list

Play games at Elf School and Earn Elf Diplomas you can print out - 11 different diplomas to earn.

Cute FREE Dress Up Santa Game - Check out how I duded up the jolly dude below:


Another Dress Up Game for girls - this is like an online paper doll from The Doll Palace

Elf yourself courtesy of Office Max!
This one's been around for a few years and it's still fun. Looks like they've added new graphics and dances this year. Below is one I did using Tink's photo - finally, I got my cat to do something I told him to do:
Send your own ElfYourself eCards



Let your child build a snowman and learn at the same time.

Decorate your own Gingerbread House then print it out - If you add the eyes they'll follow your cursor around as you continue to build your house! Below is a screen print of my quick effort:


Go Disco Dancing with Santa, change it up by using the snowballs!


NORAD SANTA - You can now keep track of Santa's location from anywhere in the world! There's also a tab where you can Track Santa in Google Earth on Christmas Eve Day!

And, of course, check out my special Christmas version of my Recipe Archives - here's ALL MY CHRISTMAS MARTINI RECIPES & APPETIZER RECIPES and BLANK CHRISTMAS THEMED RECIPE CARDS on one page, ready to download as 5X3 recipe cards for your files:

-------------------

Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

One Click Shopping at The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery:

4 comments:

  1. Excellent! Those are all fun, but most importantly I shall be working my way through your martini recipes one by one. Hic!

    I'm too scared to see where I am on Santa's naughty or nice list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, like I said on Twitter - save Santa the trip, just go ahead and be naughty!

    Oh, you'll be drinking martinis for almost half a year each night - I've got over 100+ recipes by now - but enjoy, I sure did as I tested them all out, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, I was eyeing the list of Thirteeners I needed to visit and boom. Your comment showed up at my place. What timing.

    This looks like fun stuff. I definitely want to play with the gingerbread house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I know what I'm doing this afternoon! (If anyone asks, I'm working. Really.)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...