20090717

DIVAS WHO SING IN PINK - Marilyn Monroe, who else?

Today's theme for Old School Fridays is Divas and I'm having a Think Pink for the Cure event, so what else was I going to post today? I've said it before but I'll say it again - I loved this pink dress Marilyn wore for the "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" number in "Gentlemen Prefer Blonds" and the song should be the theme song for divas around the world!

THE ONE, THE ONLY DIVA IN A DIVINE PINK DRESS - MARILYN!



-------------
One Click Shopping at The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery:

4 comments:

  1. This one of my favorite "Marilyn moments."

    Thanks for the breast cancer awareness shout out. It's time for a cure and more awareness on prevention, early detection, and better health care.

    It takes a diva to pull this off on OSF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hagar - it's one of my favorite MM moments too - this dress is embedded in my mind, has been for decades since I first saw this number. I love it and the song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "Think Pink" campaign is for such a wonderful cause and, yes, it's about time we eradicate breast cancer once and for all!
    Aside from the serious aspect, however, I LOVE your new products. In fact (and please forgive this horrible pun) they have me tickled pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! This is also one of my favorite Marilyn moments...love that dress! Remember when Madonna did this?

    The tie-in with your Think Pink campaign is fabulous!!! It is way past time for a cure!

    Happy OSF!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...