20090602

Are Baby Boomers Too Old to Twitter? NOT!


I'm a big Twitter fan and so I had to laugh the other day when another boomer asked me, "What's a twitter?" How do you explain Twitter to someone who can't even figure out e-mail?

Yes, the internet may be a "young person's game" but don't count us old farts out yet! You might be surprised at just how web savvy some of us are getting. Case in point, I not only Twitter but I have designed several products just for my Tweeps over at my Twitter Page (twitter.com/popartdiva) - just to show those young whippersnappers that they ain't shoved us into a six foot hole just yet:

Meet My New Zazzle Store for Twitter Fans:

There are four unique designs including:
I tweet there4 I M
I can say anything in 140 Characters
Tweet and Retweet
Follow Me @
AND YOU CAN PERSONALIZE MANY PRODUCTS!
TweetleBirdie


My little window display allows you to stop motion, zoom in on any product, make a comment about the product, rate my products and click to buy right here!

So if you are a web savvy, boomer Twittering "older but wiser" citizen like me, click away and support a fellow baby boomer - Get a tee, an apron, a cup, a poster or even a bumper sticker and share your love of PopArtDiva aka TweetleBirdie and Twitter with one click!

And Follow me on Twitter!

TweetleBirdie™ and the TweetleBirdie Character are trademarks of PopArtDiva.com
-----------------------
LOOKING FOR THE SATURDAY SOAPBOX? Check the latest Saturday Posting!

Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!

2 comments:

  1. I remember when I worked in the Customer Care department of my current employer, I had a customer on the phone who wanted to get our email newsletters but didn't have any knowledge about computers. Since he had a local library that had Internet access, I sent him a letter explaining how he could get a Yahoo email account. It's funny how we take for granted such computer terms as "mouse" and "cursor".

    Speaking of Twitter, I should write something this weekend because it's been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malcolm! Good to see you back again!
    Believe it or not I still come across people every once in a while who are computer illiterate though I can't figure out how they're coping in this "brave new world" where everything is computerized!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...