20090320

Baby, Have I Got Some Retro Nostalgia for You!

Today's Old School Friday theme is Baby. So, once again I'm going to have a little fun with the topic in a nostalgia - retro way, of course!

First, please enjoy the theme from the movie Rosemary's Baby. Yes, I did go there!


And here's King Cry Baby from Cry Baby starring Johnny Depp. I never understood why they didn't let Depp sing for this movie - maybe they didn't know what all Depp fans knew way back when - this guy can do anything including sing. We were proven right when Sweeny Todd came out:


And here's Sonny and Cher in 1965 singing "I Got You, Babe" - okay, it's only one letter off! Besides I thought you'd get a royal kick out of the threads Sonny and Cher were wearing (not to mention Cher's old nose!) in this rare clip:



Hope I brought a little humor into your life today, Babe! Have a great weekend and I'll see you all tomorrow for the Saturday Soapbox!

------------------------
This meme was developed by Marvalus View and Mrs. Grapevine
Click here to join in the fun!

-----------------------
LOOKING FOR THE SATURDAY SOAPBOX? Check the latest Saturday Posting!

Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!