20090204

MUSIC NOSTALGIA - RETRO TV THEMES, SOUND BYTES & SONGS

Order MUSIC MASK as Fine Art Giclees and On Gifts and Apparel

Great Horny Toads!
So many of you enjoyed me posting up the TV themes I posted recently I've decided to post a few each week.

Today I'm posting a few of my favorite cartoon themes and sound bytes:

The Warner Brothers Theme (Daffy, Bugs & Friends):



Bugs Bunny Overture - Overture! Curtain Lights!:



Popeye - I'm strong to the finich, cause I eats my spinach!:



The Alvin Show - Alvin, Simon and Theodore - and don't forget Dave Seville!:



Great Horny Toads - Yosemite Sam:



What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?

Do you have a favorite theme or song you'd like to see posted here? If so, let me know by commenting below and I'll try to find it for you!

------------------------
Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite cartoon then and now is "Looney Toons/Merrie Melodies". I enjoy them even more as an adult because now I understand the sophisticated humor.

    Some of my favorite cartoon themes are: Secret Squirrel, Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines, and Wally Gator.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...