13 Reasons Not To Drop Your Cell Phone in the Toilet
- It gets wet
- It gets wet with - eeuuuwww! - toilet water!
- It stops working
- You can't get calls
- You can't make calls
- You can't read your Calendar or To Do List
- If you can't read your Calendar/To Do List you can't remember what the hell you're supposed to be doing because the phone is your back up brain.
- You can't text stupid thoughts to anyone
- You can't get stupid thought texts from anyone
- Which means you lose about 20 laughs a day
- You might have to replace it - and the damn thing cost over $200 bucks and you didn't buy insurance (which is stupid because the insurance is almost as much as a new phone anyway!)
- You're so addicted to being "in contact" all the time, 24/7, that you begin to experience withdrawal symptoms
- You have to use - OMG - a land line!
Please keep a good thought that my phone drys out completely and starts to work again soon, okay? In the meantime, does anyone out there have a nice, new iPhone they'll like to donate to me?------------------------------------
Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.