20080929

RETRO COMMERCIALS MONDAY - Rare Paul Newman Japanese Commercial



Like most "A-List" actors, Paul Newman did very few commercials in the U.S., but - like many other big name actors - he did do a few commercials overseas. This is a Japanese commercial for Maxwell House that's really kind of cute! You know, I wouldn't have minded having Mr. Newman hand me a cup of coffee - or a cup of dishwater for that matter!

Get my Retro Inspired Pop Culture Art on Cool Stuff like Cups, Tees, Cards, Aprons and more at the POP ART DIVA BOUTIQUE!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to agree with you on that. Paul Newman could have come to my house for coffee anytime!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...