20080304

Just the Facts, Ma'am!

******************************
This Day in History:

Birthdays -1969 Chastity Bono (singer), 1958 Patricia Heaton (actress), 1953 Kay Lenz (actress), 1939 Barbara McNair (actress)

1933 -Franklin Delano Roosevelt is sworn in as the 32nd President of the United States

1938 - The Lone Ranger movie serial is released

1944 - The head of Murder, Incorporated, the largest crime syndicate in the United States, Louis "Lepke" Buchalter, is executed at Sing Sing prison in New York.

1966 - John Lennon is quoted out of context stating that The Beatles "are more popular than Jesus Christ", setting off controversy, bans of Beatles music and a storm of anti-Beatle sentiment.

******************************

I'm taking the day off! I've been a good little pop culture poster and a busy bee of an artist and I'm pooped so no pop culture story today! "Just the facts, ma'am!" (thank you Sgt. Joe Friday from Dragnet for my tag line, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my art and posts and welcome your honest opinions and thoughts! HOWEVER, please remember this is my "house" and I don't like impolite, mean or rowdy guests - spam and/or comments that include swear words, promote hate or are just negative to be negative will be immediately sent to the trash bin!